Space Domain Awareness
Space Domain Awareness: The understanding of the space regime and the objects and phenomena within it, including their location, status, capability and operating intent. Mission areas include: Space Surveillance / SSA; Space Control; Space Protection; Command & Control; and Effects.
RadiantBlue’s Space Domain Awareness Division develops and integrates software and systems used for the collection, visualization and analysis of space-related intelligence data. We apply agile development methodologies to quickly and reliably produce innovative solutions that exceed the expectations of our customers.
Our engineering staff is proficient in developing large-scale, client-server based systems, as well as custom applications encompassing Modeling & Simulation, Mission Planning, Data Integration & Exploitation, Visualization, and Storage, Archival, and Retrieval. Studies and Analysis cover system(s) performance trades, risk assessment, vulnerability studies, consequence of loss, and architecture trades. We are proponents of service oriented architectures, open standards, and open interfaces. RadiantBlue engineers are currently developing intelligence and space surveillance systems with both real-time and near-real-time data feeds from disparate and dispersed sources. The data is then displayed in an operationally relevant visualization environment.
RadiantBlue SDA personnel have domain expertise in the following applicable areas:
- Astrodynamics and Astro Standards
- Space Surveillance Network
- Joint Space Operations Center
- National Reconnaissance Office Systems and Operations
- Missile Defense Programs to include the Missile Defense Space Experimentation Center
- Space Protection
- Traditional and Non-traditional Space Situational Awareness (SSA) sources
- Net-Centric Sensors and Data Sources
- Satellite Visualization Tools